Rotary Valve Manufacturing
- Machining of housing and endplates in cast iron, stainless steel and other materials
- Fabrication of rotors up to 22” diameter
- Machining of housings up to 48” outside diameter by 36” long.
- Full in house assembly available including fabrication /supply and installation of ancillary parts such as bearings, seals, and drive components
Rotary Valve Rebuilding
- Specialists in rebuilding stainless steel sanitary rotary valves for food, dairy, & pharmaceutical applications.
- All rebuilt valves go through 49 point quality inspection prior to shipping checking for surface finish, weld quality, rotor clearances, and a full bench test run.
- Guarantee that any Dairy grade valve rebuild will pass USDA inspection.
- Full 3 month warranty on all rebuilt rotary valves.
- Years of experience in rotary valve application engineering. Call us for help when you have a new application or are moving a rotary valve from one application to another.
- Offering solutions for problem applications with products that are abrasive, sticky or corrosive including rotor modifications and coating and plating options
- Supplier of OEM and aftermarket spare parts for many makes & models of rotary valves.
- Trained technicians available for on-site rotary valve service
- On-site rotary valve maintenance & operation training for your technicians and operators. We train staff on proper disassembly, maintenance and operating techniques to assure the best performance and lifespan of your rotary valves.
- Experts in sanitary rotary valve requirements. We work regularly with state and federal inspectors and know the standards regulating sanitary construction for the food and dairy industry including FDA, USDA Dairy, & 3-A.
- Our partner company Powder Process-Solutions is a premier supplier of USDA dairy grade rotary valves including DMN Westinghouse and GEA/Nu-Con